- Nuheara (NUH) has exceeded $2 million in pre-order sales for its IQbuds² MAX hearing devices
- Of these sales, 85 per cent come from non-Australian customers
- The company has seen sales increase all over the globe, with a stand out increase of 197 per cent in the States
- IQbuds² MAX give the wearer complete control over sounds by offering active noise cancellation and sonic accuracy
- Nuheara is now working through the staged delivery of the product from the manufacturing facility in Malaysia to warehouses around the world
- Nuheara is steady on the market today and shares are trading for 1.8 cents each
Hearing device manufacturer Nuheara (NUH) has exceeded $2 million in pre-order sales for its IQbuds² MAX.
Nuheara’s IQbuds² MAX feature hybrid active noise cancellation and unique features for personalising and enhancing the wearer’s soundscape.
Key features include situational sound, sonic accuracy, speech in noise control, and advanced digital signal processing.
Users can also adapt and set the buds to their preferred level so the sound doesn’t have to be changed every time the buds are used.
IQbuds² MAX can connect to Siri or Google Assistant for a completely hands-free device.
“The fact that we have built a global online platform to reach our consumers directly, and that we have pre-sold more than 4600 IQbuds² MAX in less than five months, demonstrate how resilient our sales and marketing platform is – even as economies have been drastically impacted by COVID-19,” CEO Justin Miller commented.
“Nuheara’s IQbuds² MAX pre-orders have predominantly been focused in the EU and North American markets, with non-Australian customers representing more than 85 per cent of all sales for the current quarter,” he said.
“Revenues for this period continued this global trend with year on year sales growth rates of 197 per cent for the USA, 83 per cent for the U.K., and 51 per cent for Canada,” he added.
Nuheara is now working through the staged delivery of the product from the manufacturing facility in Malaysia to its warehouses in the U.K., the U.S., Canada, China, and Australia.
“With the logistics phase commencing, and a successful capital raise now complete, we look forward to an even more effective and aggressive marketing push to further accelerate our strong global customer reach,” Justin said.
Nuheara is steady on the market today and shares are trading for 1.8 cents each at 12:18 pm AEST.