- Nutritional Growth Solutions (NGS) signs a supply agreement to stock its range in Chemist Warehouse China
- Under the deal to start immediately, the company will also stock its Healthy Height shake range on the Chemist Warehouse China T-Mall Global Store
- NGS says Healthy Height has been clinically proven to support growth development in children
- The agreement will run for a 12 month period and can be terminated by either party with a one month notice in writing
- Shares in NGS are up 1.79 per cent on the market and are trading at 28.5 cents at 1:52 pm AEST
Nutritional Growth Solutions (NGS) has signed a supply agreement to stock its range in Chemist Warehouse China.
Under the agreement, NGS will stock its Healthy Height shake range across shelves in Chemist Warehouse stores in China as well as on the Chemist Warehouse China T-Mall Global Store.
NGS says the Healthy Height shake range has been clinically proven to increase growth development in children.
The agreement will begin immediately and there are no conditions to be met prior to beginning.
It will run for a 12 month period and can be terminated by either party with a one month notice in writing.
Additionally, it marks a key milestone in NGS’s China expansion strategy and follows the recent appointment of a Commercial Director in China.
CEO and Managing Director Liron Fendell is excited to have the company’s products being stocked across China.
“We are excited to embark on this new partnership with Chemist Warehouse China, and launch the Healthy Height shake range across its high performing physical and online stores in China,” Ms Fendell said.
“Whilst the agreement does not contain minimum order sizes and the company cannot provide a revenue projection at this stage, this agreement represents a significant achievement for the company as an important distribution channel into China.”
Shares in NGS were up 1.79 per cent on the market, trading at 28.5 cents at 1:52 pm AEST.