- Nvoi’s (NVO) subsidiary, JXT, has signed a three-year contract with global recruiter, PERSOLKELLY
- Under the deal, JXT will provide recruitment website management and professional services to PERSOLKELLY’s global markets across the Asia Pacific
- PERSOLKELLY was established as a joint venture in 2016 and has since grown to become one of the largest workforce solutions providers in the Asia Pacific
- Nvoi considers the contract to be a testament to JXT’s product and a validation of its ability to serve the recruitment industry
- Company shares are currently trading flat at 1.1 cents in early morning trade
Nvoi’s (NVO) subsidiary, JXT, has signed a three-year contract with global recruiter, PERSOLKELLY.
PERSOLKELLY is a joint venture company that was established in 2016 by PERSOL Holdings and Kelly Services.
PERSOLKELLY is a global leader in the staffing and recruitment industry and has grown to become one of the largest workforce solutions providers in the Asia Pacific region.
“Nvoi’s new leadership team, technology and product roadmap have given us the confidence to enter a long-term agreement,” PERSOLKELLY Head of Operations APAC Elvin Tan said.
The deal will see JXT provide recruitment website management (such as job boards, content and data management systems, etc.) and professional services to PERSOLKELLY’s global market network.
The three-year agreement is significant for Nvoi as it reinforces the demand for JXT’s product and validates Nvoi’s ability to serve the recruitment industry.
Nvoi acquired JXT back in May this year for around $650,000. JXT’s main product offering is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform for delivering websites containing job boards to display opportunities to jobseekers and a results-driven solution to attract, engage and place applicants into suitable roles.
“Partnering with one of the largest staffing agencies in the world is a testament to our product fit in the market, our capability and our growth strategy,” Nvoi CEO Steve Butler said.
“This contract is another great success for Nvoi as we continue to build our global
business,” he added.
The agreement is at an undisclosed fixed fee for the agreed services, as well as a one-off project fee for professional services.
Company shares are currently trading flat at 1.1 cents in early morning trade.