- Keytone Dairy’s subsidiary, Omniblend has secures two orders from two undisclosed world-leading health and wellness brands
- The combined contracts are valued at over $1.3 million
- The new products will be sold in domestic and international markets, including China, South East Asia and the Middle East
- Keytone expects the growing relationship with its new clients will forge repeat orders
- Keytone is up 3.23 per cent on the market this morning, trading at 48 cents per share
Omniblend, has secures orders from two of the world’s leading health and wellness brands.
The company will produce a range of its speciality branded products across multiple product lines and pack formats.
Omniblend develops and manufactures dry dairy powder and ready-to-drink health and wellness products.
The opening orders from these undisclosed clients have a combined value of over $1.3 million.
The new products will be sold in domestic and international markets, including China, South East Asia and the Middle East.
Keytone expects its relationship with these new brands will continue to grow and fuel repeat orders in the future.
CEO Danny Rotman is pleased to have secured these initial orders.
“Omniblend is a leading health and wellness manufacturer and it is testament to our operations that major international health and wellness brands continue to choose to work with us,” Danny said.
“We look forward to developing a long-term relationship and offering these clients the expertise and manufacturing capabilities the business brings,” he added.
Keytone is an established manufacturer and exporter of formulated dairy products and health and wellness products.
Keytone is up 3.23 per cent on the market this morning, trading at 48 cents per share at 12:06pm AEDT.