- After 17 years, Palla Pharma’s (PAL) Managing Director and CEO, Jarrod Ritchie, has resigned from his role
- Jarrod says he’s leaving to find a better balance between work and family
- Chairman Simon Moore is disappointed that Jarrod has resigned but understands and respects his decision
- The company is now undertaking an international search to replace Jarrod
- On market close, Palla is down 4.58 per cent and is trading at 73 cents per share
Palla Pharma (PAL) has announced its Managing Director and CEO, Jarrod Ritchie, has resigned from his role, effective immediately.
The executive advised he was stepping down from the roles in order to find a better balance between work and family commitments.
Jarrod has been with Palla over the last 17 years and has led the company into a global pharmaceutical business.
Speaking on today’s announcement, Jarrod is proud of what his team has achieved so far and is excited for the future of Palla.
“Unfortunately, the toll of leading, in my very hard-charging hands-on-way, what is now a global business has become apparent to me in recent times and, spending the vast majority of this year away from my family, I have decided I have to make some changes for me,” he said.
“I am disappointed to be leaving my team but now is the right time for me and importantly the outlook for the business is extremely positive,” he added.
Chairman Simon Moore is disappointed that Jarrod is leaving but ultimately understands and respects his decision.
“Palla Pharma has been Jarrod’s baby since its founding and his drive and resilience to overcome any barriers put in the way of its development are a testament to him,” he said.
“The future successes of the company will be due in no small part to all his efforts to this point. We wish him well for the future,” he added.
The company is now undertaking an international search to replace Jarrod.
On market close, Palla is down 4.58 per cent and is trading at 73 cents per share.