- Payroll manager PayGroup (PYG) has appointed Shane Gild as a Non-Executive Director, effective immediately
- Shane brings 22 years of equity markets experience with a focus on advising emerging growth companies
- The newest addition also brings a wealth of experience on mergers and acquisitions strategy implementation and investor relations
- Non-Executive Chairman Ian Basser says Shane’s appointment will be instrumental in PayGroup’s pursuit of growth
- Company shares have dropped 2.68 per cent to trade for 54.5 cents
PayGroup (PYG) has appointed Shane Gild as a Non-Executive Director, effective immediately.
Mr Gild has worked with multiple ASX-emerging companies and institutional investors over his career, which has spanned more than two decades.
Since October 2011, Shane worked at Cannacord as an Executive Director. Prior to this, he spent around 14 years at Deutsche Bank in both Australia and London, where he was a senior member of the Equities executive team.
The newest addition to PayGroup’s board also brings a wealth of experience with mergers and acquisitions (M&A) strategy implementation and investor relations.
“I’m excited to be joining the Board of PayGroup at this important juncture as the business drives towards both organic and acquisitive growth,” Shane said.
“As an industry leader across the payroll, compliance & HR technology landscape, PayGroup is emerging as a pivotal player in a sector that is mission critical for enterprises across the Asia Pacific,” he added.
“He offers the board a highly complementary skillset with other directors
and his leadership and work experience will be instrumental in our pursuit of immediate and sustainable growth,” Non Executive Chairman Ian Basser said.
Company shares have dropped 2.68 per cent to trade for 54.5 cents at 2:34 pm AEDT.