- Plexure Group’s (PX1) CEO, Craig Herbison resigns, effective immediately, to focus on his familyM
- Mr Herbison is leaving after serving just under four years with the mobile engagement software company — he has also resigned as director
- He said the last few years had been personally demanding, particularly with significant amounts of international travel
- His resignation follows recent executive team appointments, and Plexure says it will begin the search immediately for a new CEO to lead the team
- Company shares dropped 7.8 per cent to trade at 58.5 cents at 2:221 pm AEST
Plexure Group’s (PX1) CEO, Craig Herbison has resigned, effective immediately, to focus on his family.
After serving just under four years with the mobile engagement software company, he has resigned from his position as CEO and as a Director.
Chairman Phil Norman said since Mr Herbison joined in 2017, he has led the company through a significant transition from a loss making entity to becoming cashflow positive and profitable.
“Under his strong leadership, the business was scaled up for growth in 2020 and 2021, with investments being made in technology, the company’s product portfolio, and its people, including a number of new senior executive appointments.”
Mr Herbison said the last few years had been personally demanding, particularly with significant amounts of international travel.
The decision to resign comes from a desire to focus on other priorities, which he said includes his young family.
“I am grateful to the dedicated team that have worked with me during my tenure and I am proud of what we have achieved together.
“I am confident that Plexure is well positioned for future success.”
The company has faced other other recent changes to its executive team, including the recent appointment of a new CFO, Director of People and Culture and Chief Strategy Officer.
Plexure said it will immediately begin the search for a new CEO to lead the executive team.
Company shares dropped 7.8 per cent to trade at 58.5 cents at 2:221pm AEST.