- PointsBet Holdings’ (PBH) subsidiary launches online sports betting operations in Ohio
- The move marks the company’s fourteenth online sports betting operation in the United States, following launches in states such as Indiana, Michigan and Maryland
- PointsBet USA CEO Johnny Aitken says the company is thrilled to deliver the “Buckeye State” with new ways to enjoy their favourite sports
- The news comes ahead of the NFL Playoffs and CFP National Championship, which are both due to begin shortly
- Shares in PointsBet last traded at $1.49 on December 30
PointsBet Holdings’ (PBH) subsidiary has launched online sports betting operations in the state of Ohio.
PointsBet Ohio’s move marks the company’s fourteenth online sports betting operation in the United States. It follows successful launches in Indiana, Michigan, New York, Kansas and, most recently, Maryland.
“We are thrilled to have officially launched our mobile sports betting product on the starting line in Ohio,” PointsBet USA CEO Johnny Aitken said.
“We look forward to delivering the ‘Buckeye State’ with new ways to enjoy their favourite sports through our market-leading app and expansive suite of Lightning Bet markets, especially with the NFL Playoffs and CFP National Championship commencing in just a few short weeks.”
The corporate bookmaker’s operations currently cover Australia, the US, Canada and Ireland.
Users are allowed to access the company’s scalable, cloud-based wagering platform for sports and racing wagering products, advance deposit wagering on racing (ADW) and iGaming.
Shares in PointsBet last traded at $1.49 on December 30.