- Predictive Discovery’s (PDI) combined aircore (AC) and reverse circulation (RC) drilling program is underway at its Guinea projects
- The 2700-metre program will be completed at Predictive’s Kaninko and Kankan Projects
- Drilling has already begun at Kaninko, and is expected to be finished in one week and once completed, drilling will begin at Kankan
- Drilling at Kaninko will identify what lies beneath previously located deposits, and if they extend further in length
- Work at Kankan will focus on previously identified prospective locations
- Predictive’s shares have seen no change today, trading for 0.6 cents each
Predictive Discovery’s (PDI) combined aircore (AC) and reverse circulation (RC) drilling program is now underway at its Guinea projects.
The 2700-metre AC-RC program will be completed at Predictive’s Kaninko and Kankan Projects.
Drilling has already begun at the Kaninko and is expected to be finished in approximately one week. Once completed, the drill rig will move over to Kankan.
Both project have seen a series of exploration programs completed in the last six months and identified significant gold mineralisation and drill targets.
Kaninko was only granted to Predictive less than nine months ago but through aggressive, targeted, low-cost exploration, Predictive has progressed from a tenement with no known history of past exploration to a property which has significant gold mineralisation.
This new program of drilling will test beneath and along strike of power auger gold intercepts and gold mineralised trenches on the North-East Bankan and Bankan Creek Prospects.
2100 metres of AC-RC drilling will be completed.
On March 19, Predictive received new results from drilling at Bankan Creek and North-East Bankan within the Kaninko Project.
Two large prospective gold mineralised zones were identified from soil sampling, power auger, and trenching programs.
Results peaked as high as 15.45g/t from Bankan Creek and 11.9g/t from North-East Bankan.
In late 2019, Predictive completed a soil sampling program which outlined a seven-kilometre long gold-in-soil anomaly with a peak value of 2.5g/t gold.
A follow-up program of ground magnetics was completed in early March, in conjunction with an induced polarisation (IP) survey, to assist in further directing the drill targets.
The IP survey also aided Predictive in identifying the most prospective locations for the upcoming AC-RC drilling program.
This program will be relatively modest to that planned for Kaninko, only 600 metres.
Updates will be announced regularly as the drilling campaigns progress.
Predictive’s shares have seen no change today, trading for 0.6 cents each in a $2.94 million market cap.