- Predictive Discovery (PDI) receives results from recently completed drilling at its Bankan Gold Project in Guinea, West Africa
- Results come from five reverse circulation (RC) and diamond holes that were drilled across the NE Bankan and Bankan Creek prospects
- Drilling aimed to test an extent of the gold mineralisation and grades peaked at 9.2g/t gold from both prospects
- Results from both NE Bankan and Bankan Creek will be used in the mineral resource estimate which is expected to be released in September
- Predictive is steady on the market with shares trading at 15 cents at 10:33 am AEST
Predictive Discovery (PDI) has received results from recently completed drilling at its Bankan Gold Project in Guinea, West Africa.
Results come from five reverse circulation (RC) and diamond holes that were drilled across the NE Bankan and Bankan Creek prospects.
Two holes were drilled at NE Bankan to test an extent of the Central Gold Mineralised Zone to a depth of 300 metres.
Best results include 61 metres at 1.9 grams of gold per tonne (g/t) from 282 metres including two metres at 9.2g/t gold from 282 metres; and 65 metres at 0.9g/t gold from 331 metres.
The results will be included in the maiden mineral resource estimate (MRE).
RC and diamond drilling are continuing to test the high-grade gold zone at depth with results expected in three to four weeks.
Bankan Creek lies three kilometres west of NE Bankan and, until recently, had only been lightly drill tested.
Results include 26.8 metres at 4.2g/t gold from 190.9 metres including 7.15 metres at 9.2g/t gold from 190.9 metres; and 29 metres at 1.4g/t gold from 119 metres.
Managing Director Paul Roberts commented on the drilling programs.
“Drilling both of the Bankan gold deposits continues to generate excellent widths and grades, which will materially contribute towards the upcoming maiden MRE,” Mr Roberts said.
“Once the last drill assays are received from the completed holes at NE Bankan and Bankan Creek, this data will feed into the MRE, the results of which will be delivered toward the end of September.”
Predictive was steady on the market with shares trading at 15 cents at 10:33 am AEST.