- Predictive Discovery (PDI) has announced new results from a completed drilling program at the Kaninko Project in Guinea, West Africa
- Drilling completed on the Bankan Creek and North-East Bankan prospects have identified two gold mineralised zones
- Results from North-East Bankan peaked at 11.9 grammes per tonne gold, and 15.45 grammes per tonne gold from Bankan Creek
- A combination of reverse circulation and air-core drilling is fast approaching with a minimum of 2500 metres to be completed across both prospects
- More details regarding this will be announced shortly
- At market close Predictive’s share price has seen no change with shares trading for 0.5 cents each
Predictive Discovery (PDI) has announced new results from a completed drilling program at the Kaninko Project in Guinea, West Africa.
The company has received final assay results from 3178 metres of shallow power auger drilling and 490 metres of trenching.
Two large prospective gold mineralised zone have been identified from soil sampling, power auger, and trenching programs completed on the Bankan Creek and North-East Bankan Prospects.
“We are very pleased with the ongoing excellent gold exploration results from Kaninko,” Managing Director Paul Roberts commented.
“We are now able to start drilling two highly promising targets at Bankan Creek and North-East Bankan and we look forward with great anticipation to the drill results,” he added.
The new power auger results from North-East Bankan were bottom-of-hole sampled collected from an average depth of 18 – 19 metres.
These were then taken to Mali and assayed at the SGS Laboratory in Bamako.
Significant new results include 11.9g/t gold, 10.3g/t gold, and 1.47g/t gold.
These high-grade auger assays were obtained close to the northern and southern limits of the previously reported 12.8 hectare anomaly, indicating the potential to find more of the same mineralisation along strike to the north and south.
A total of 490 metres of trenching at Bankan Creek has identified broad widths of gold mineralisation at shallow depths.
Best results include one metre at 15.45g/t gold, 18 metres at 1.60g/t gold, and 37 metres at 0.94g/t gold. These results will be followed up in the upcoming drill program.
Power auger drilling consisting of 114 holes, for 1627 metres, obtained a best intercept of 2.49g/t gold from a bottom of hole sample.
A combination of reverse circulation and air-core drilling is approaching with a minimum of 2500 metres to be completed across the North-East Bankan and Bankan Creek prospects.
Further details regarding this program will be announced shortly.
At market close Predictive’s share price has seen no change with shares trading for 0.5 cents apiece in a $2.45 million market cap.