- Quantify Technology (QFY) has signed a three-year Heads of Agreement with Dilcara, which will see its technology be installed in their developments
- Dilcara is a luxury residential builder with operations in New South Wales
- An initial 36 of Dilcara’s properties will receive Quantify’s smart products which include remote blind and light control
- The first installations are scheduled to take place in November this year
- Quantify shares are steady today and are trading for 0.2 cents each
Quantify Technology (QFY) has signed a three-year Heads of Agreement with Dilcara, which will see its technology be installed in their developments.
Dilcara is a residential builder with operations in Sydney and Newcastle, in New South Wales.
Under the agreement, Quantify will supply its automation technologies to an initial 36 luxury apartments and townhouses constructed by Dilcara. First installations are planned to begin in November 2020.
Both companies have also agreed to promote and market each other through mediums such as blog posts, media articles and announcements.
While the exact order figure is not yet known, as the final designs of the apartment are not confirmed, it will be more than $450,000.
Under the agreement, Dilcara will install smart speakers, wi-fi, and any other of Quantify’s solutions that it will see fit.
The products will be distributed through Quantify’s stocking distributor, Harvey Norman.
“This is a really exciting three-year partnership and we are delighted to be working with Dilcara, an innovative, high-end developer. Our devices will help them differentiate their properties improving both pricing and turnover,” Quantify Sales Manager, Rick Cubito said.
Quantify’s technologies are a fully networked computing framework that consists of light dimmers, power-points and blinds.
The qDimmer enables lights to be dimmed remotely while the qPower power-point monitors energy consumption and is easily controllable.
Its blind controller, qBlind, has the capabilities to automate and control the blinds in the home, and while it isn’t available at the moment, it will expand Quantify’s reach both nationally and internationally.
All of the company’s smart solutions feature an integrated design, wi-fi, and independent, remote and app control.
Quantify shares are steady today and are trading for 0.2 cents at 11:22 am AEST.