- ResApp Health has been chosen to join the Startup Creasphere Digital Health Program
- Startup Creasphere is a 12-week program in Munich, Germany
- Here, ResApp will work with experts and mentors to find ways to make more health-focused respiratory disease products
- The main focus will be ResApp’s smartphone app which can diagnose respiratory disease
- ResApp is up 14.81 per cent today and shares last traded for 31 cents per share
ResApp Health has been selected to join the Startup Creasphere Digital Health Program in Munich, Germany.
Startup Creasphere, which is powered by Plug and Play, was established in 2018 and is the first health-focused accelerator in Munich.
It provides startups with a platform to receive business development opportunities with leading corporations, mentoring, workshops, office space, capital, and access to its global network.
“We are very excited to participation the Startup Creasphere program to build and pilot a consumer health-focused product using our novel respiratory diagnostic algorithms,” Tony Keating, the CEO and Managing Director of ResApp, said.
“Collaborating with the consumer healthcare business unit of Sanofi during the program provides ResApp with an outstanding opportunity to explore the direct-to-consumer market alongside global industry leaders,” he added.
Under the 12-week program, ResApp’s primary focus will be the development of its smartphone app that can diagnose respiratory disease simply by coughing into a phone.
ResApp will retain all intellectual property developed under the program.
ResApp is up 14.81 per cent today and shares last traded for 31 cents per share