- RooLife Group (RLG) has been appointed as the exclusive marketing, sales and distribution partner for SLG Brands’ COLAB Dry Shampoo range
- The three-year contract will see RooLife develop and operate advertising campaigns and utilise various e-Commerce channels to drive sales
- Further, RooLife will provide social media content and cover content channel management for COLAB on the WeChat, Weibo, Douyin, YouKu and Baidu platforms
- This contract follows two recent deals with high-quality international brands — a testament to RooLife’s platform and capabilities
- The three-year contract is expected to deliver $2.5 million in sales revenue with first revenues expected next month
- Company shares are up 4.35 per cent after today’s news, and are trading for 2.4 cents each
RooLife Group (RLG) has been appointed as the exclusive marketing, sales and distribution partner for SLG Brands.
SLG Brands is a U.K.-based beauty and wellness company that is best known for its COLAB Dry Shampoo. This product is sold in 37 countries and is expected to see high demand in China.
Under this new agreement, RooLife will be responsible for the sales and distribution of the COLAB Dry Shampoo range in China.
The company will develop and operate advertising campaigns for the COLAB product range and will manage sales through e-Commerce channels such as TMall, Kaola, Little Red Book, Taobao, VIP, JD and Pin Duo Duo stores.
Furthermore, RooLife will provide social media content and cover content channel management on the WeChat, Weibo, Douyin, YouKu and Baidu platforms.
RooLife is renowned for providing an “international gateway” for companies wanting to distribute their products or services into the Chinese market.
“RooLife is delighted to be working with SLG Brands to grow sales in China for its COLAB Dry Shampoo,” RooLife Managing Director Bryan Carr said.
“This is a proven product, successfully being sold all around the world and to be appointed as the exclusive marketing and sales distributor for a market the size of China presents an exciting opportunity,” Bryan added.
RooLife considers this three-year deal a testament to its China e-Commerce capability. The contract will give RooLife monthly service fees and a sales margin to come from COLAB product sales.
This contract marks the third high-quality international brand to have appointed RooLife in the last three months.
In April, the company was selected as Alipay’s new marketing partner. The month prior, RooLife was appointed by Small World Brands to sell the Nuria Beauty skincare range.
The digital marketing and e-Commerce company expects revenue from the deal to hit $2.5 million if all minimum sales performance targets are met each year. First revenues associated with the contract are expected next month.
Company shares are up 4.35 per cent after today’s news and are trading for 2.4 cents each at 11:10 am AEST.