- Rumble Resources (RTR) has found copper and lead at the Camel Hump and Barker Well prospects, which are part of the Braeside Project in WA
- Rumble conducted reverse circulation drilling which has shown VMS-style copper mineralisation in six holes at the Camel Hump prospect
- Pleasingly, three lead breccia pipes have been defined over 750 metres at the Barker Well prospect and these remain open
- Assays from Barker Well returned up to 14.23 per cent lead, one per cent zinc and 9.3g/t silver
- Rumble is up 4.17 per cent and shares are trading at 12.5 cents
Rumble Resources (RTR) has provided an update on drilling activities at the Camel Hump and Barker Well prospects, which are part of its Braeside Project in WA.
A total of 81 holes were conducted under a reverse circulation (RC) drilling program to test five prospects within the Braeside Project.
While all prospects returned base metal mineralisation, the Camel Hump and Barker Well prospects displayed ‘very significant’ copper and lead mineralisation.
Drilling at Camel Hump returned copper mineralisation in six shallow holes over widths of up to 40 metres.
Assays are pending however the style of the mineralisation identified is likely to represent stringer copper sulphides associated with volcanogenic-hosted massive sulphide (VMS) systems.
Rumble has discovered three lead breccia pipes over 750 metres at the Barker Well prospect. The breccia pipes are open along strike and at depth.
First assay results included six metres at 7.58 per cent lead and 7.7g/t silver from 25 metres, three metres at 6.07 per cent lead and 6.4g/t silver from 15 metres, and three metres at 14.23 per cent lead, one per cent zinc and 9.3g/t silver from 30 metres.
In addition to Barker Well and Camel Hump, the Lightning Ridge, Gossan East and Zinc Ridge prospects also returned strong base metal mineralisation.
This includes three metres at 4.81 per cent lead, 25.6 g/t silver from 29 metres at Lightning Ridge, two metres at 3.08 per cent lead, 1.56 per cent zinc, 6.2g/t silver from 22 metres at Gossan East and eight metres at 0.85 per cent zinc from surface at Zinc Ridge.
Rumble is up 4.17 per cent and shares are trading at 12.5 cents in early afternoon trade.