- Rumble Resources (RTR) is up more than 17 per cent today after discovering multiple high-grade gold shoots at its Western Queen Gold Project in WA
- More than 18,000 metres of drilling has been completed with aims to identify the position of the Western Queen Central Main High-Grade Gold Shoot
- Additionally, the company aimed to highlight the potential of the Duke Zone where three high-grade shoots were identified
- Rumble is now in the process of planning phase four drilling to follow-up on high-grade shoots throughout the project
- Company shares are still up a healthy 17.2 per cent, trading for 17 cents each
Rumble Resources (RTR) is up more than 17 per cent today after discovering multiple high-grade gold shoots at the Western Queen Gold Project.
Western Queen lies 110 kilometres northwest from Mt Magnet within the Yalgoo mineral field of Western Australia.
So far, 18,776 metres of diamond core, reverse circulation (RC), and aircore (AC) drilling has been completed in this third phase of work.
The aim of this program was to identify the position and potential of the Western Queen Central Main High-Grade Gold Shoot and highlight the potential at the nearby Duke Zone.
Rumble has also begun shallow resource drilling at the Baron Zone.
The Duke Zone
At the Duke Zone, three new shallow high-grade gold shoots were identified with the southernmost shoot lying roughly 50 metres north of the Western Queen Central pit.
Recent drilling intersected eight metres at 26.27g/t gold from 14 metres, six metres at 25.87g/t gold from 48 metres, and three metres at 10.13g/t gold from 75 metres.
The Western Queen Central
Best results from Western Queen Central include five metres at 22.12g/t gold from 280 metres and 9.71 metres at 2.93g/t gold from 459.3 metres.
The Baron Zone
Reverse circulation drilling at the Baron Zone highlighted strong continuity of gold mineralisation.
Results include two metres at 8.26g/t gold from 39 metres, five metres at 6.11g/t gold from 12 metres, and four metres at 5.69g/t gold from 54 metres.
Baron remains open to the south where resource drilling has begun at the Western Princess Zone.
The Marquis Zone
Reconnaissance RC and AC drilling were completed at the newly discovered Marquis Zone which highlighted gold mineralisation over 500 metres in length.
Significant intercepts include four metres at 5.68g/t gold from 70 metres and three metres at 4.13g/t gold from 57 metres.
Rumble is now in the process of planning phase 4 drilling to follow-up on high-grade shoots throughout the Western Queen Project.
The company will also focus on the Marquis Zone and resource expansion.
Rumble is still up a healthy 17.2 per cent with shares trading for 17 cents each at 12:06 pm AEDT.