- Skin Elements (SKN) has entered a distribution agreement for its natural skincare product range with West Coast Naturals
- Under the agreement, Skin Element's products will be offered on West Coast's digital platform, which is currently being developed
- Due to how new the digital platform is, Skin Elements says there will be no guarantee of increased revenue with this agreement
- Initially, the three-year collaboration will target three priority markets in Australia, Singapore and Hong Kong
- On market close, Skin Elements is up 10.1 per cent and is trading at 7.6 cents
Skin Elements (SKN) has entered a distribution agreement with West Coast Naturals for its natural skincare product range.
West Coast Naturals is an Australasian natural and organic health eCommerce business that specialises in all-natural and organic health brands.
Under the agreement, Skin Element's products will be offered on West Coast's digital platform.
Skin Elements says it was contacted by West Coast Naturals following increased awareness of its organic health care and beauty products.
Notably, West Coast Naturals has only recently been established and has not yet achieved sales through its e-commerce platform, which is currently under development.
This means, that there is no guarantee that Skin Elements will have an increased in sales through this agreement.
Initially, the three-year collaboration will target three priority markets in Australia, Singapore and Hong Kong. There is no minimum sales commitment in the first twelve months.
"The distribution agreement with West Coast Naturals provides Skin Elements with further opportunity to expand our presence in Australia and Asia, which show strong demand for organic and toxin-free health and beauty products," Executive Chairman Peter Malone said.
"We are excited to partner with Skin Elements for the distribution of their unique all-natural products and believe our experienced sales team and market reach to over 4.6 billion potential customers will deliver strong sales results for Skin Elements," West Coast Naturals founder Amanda Strachan said.
On market close, Skin Elements is up 10.1 per cent and is trading at 7.6 cents.