- Tempus Resources (TMR) intersects up to 184.9 grams per tonne (g/t) gold at the No 9 Vein within the Elizabeth gold project in British Columbia, Canada
- The company drilled 10 holes in its 2022 program to target potential No 9 Vein mineralisation along strike of historical workings
- Several holes intersected wide zones of quartz veining with three encountering visible gold
- Tempus also received results from three holes drilled at the Blue Vein with up to 1.96 g/t gold intersected
- Assays are pending for a further 19 holes and will be reported on shortly
- Company shares are down 5.17 per cent and trading at 5.5 cents at 3:15 pm AEDT
Tempus Resources (TMR) has intersected up to 184.9 grams per tonne (g/t) gold at the No 9 Vein within the Elizabeth gold project in British Columbia, Canada.
During its 2022 drilling program, Tempus drilled 10 holes to target potential No 9 Vein mineralisation along strike of historical workings.
Several holes in this program intersected wide zones of quartz veining with three holes encountering visible gold.
Results have been reported from hole EZ-22-19 which intersected two zones of quartz veining with visible gold occurrences.
Better results include 2.11 metres at 87 g/t gold from 135.67 metres including a sub-section grading 184.9 g/t gold over 0.7 metres from 136.79 metres.
“EZ-22-19 as our first hole on No. 9 Vein comes in with a ‘bonanza’ intersection of 87 g/t gold over 2.11 metres,” President and CEO Jason Bahnsen said.
“Other holes on No. 9 Vein showed interesting structure including the highly anticipated EZ-22-20, which contained visible gold over 26 metres of continuous quartz veining that we’re still waiting for.
“Overall No. 9 Vein has joined the Blue Vein as a priority target to continue to extend the known mineralised envelope at Elizabeth.”
Tempus has also received assays from holes EZ-22-14 through to EZ-22-16 drilled at the Blue Vein.
Hole EZ-22-15 intersected multiple zones of quartz veining with anomalous over 141 metres while hole EZ-22-16 intersected anomalous gold mineralisation over roughly 155 metres.
Additionally, the company identified visible gold in hole EZ-22-36 which was drilled at the southern extension of the Blue Vein.
Assays are pending for a further 19 holes and will be reported on shortly.
Company shares were down 5.17 per cent and trading at 5.5 cents at 3:15 pm AEDT.