- Tempus Resources (TMR) records multiple ‘bonanza’ grade gold zones at its Elizabeth project in Southern British Columbia
- Drilling of the Number Nine vein returned 28.1 grams per tonne (g/t) of gold over 28.5 metres
- TMR CEO Jason Bahnsen says this is one of the best intersections he has seen in his more than 30-year career, setting a new record for the project
- Drilling at the Blue and West/Main veins also returned strong results with all veins extended along strike
- Shares in Tempus Resources are up 44.4 per cent trading at7.8 cents at 3:05 pm AEDT
Tempus Resources (TMR) has recorded multiple ‘bonanza’ grade gold zones at its Elizabeth project in Southern British Columbia.
The drilling program tested the Number Nine, Blue and West/Main veins.
The highlight of the five holes drilled was 28.1 grams per tonne (g/t) of gold over 28.5 metres from the Number Nine vein, which the company’s CEO Jason Bahnsen said was one of the “best intersections” he’d seen in his more than 30 year career.
Additionally, Mr Bahnsen said the result sets a new record in terms of combined grade and thickness for the project.
Drilling of the Number Nine vein also returned 175.2 g/t gold over 1.08 metres from 97 metres downhole.
Tempus said the strike continuity of the wide, high-grade gold zone associated with the Number Nine Vein has been extended to approximately 150 metres, with open target areas to the south and south-west of the current drilling.
At Blue vein, drilling returned 47.6 g/t gold over one metre from 142.95 metres downhole, as well additional bonanza, high-grade and significant zones in sheeted quartz veins.
Meanwhile results from one drill hole at the West/Main vein included 1.5 g/t gold over 1.98 metres from 254.38 metres downhole.
TMR said these results provide further confirmation of the southern extension of the West and Main veins for approximately 220 metres beyond any previous drilling, increasing the overall strike length of the West/Main vein sets to approximately 400 metres.
Assays are pending for a further six drill holes spanning all three veins.
Shares in Tempus Resources were up 44.4 per cent trading at 7.8 cents at 3:05 pm AEDT.