- PropTech Group (PTG), formerly Real Estate Investar Group, has entered a two-year agreement with Australia and New Zealand’s largest real estate franchise group, The Ray White Group
- The agreement will secure The Ray White Group as PTG’s largest customer
- Following a review process, The Ray White Group franchises will switch from PTG’s sales CRM system, MyDesktop, to VaultRE
- The Ray White Group said the new technology will improve the flow of data through its network-facing One System
- Proptech is up 3.85 per cent on the market with shares trading at 40.5 cents
PropTech Group (PTG), formerly Real Estate Investar Group (REV), has entered a two-year agreement with Australia and New Zealand’s largest real estate franchise group.
The Ray White Group is PTG’s largest customer and a long-term user of PTG’s sales customer relationship management (CRM) system, MyDesktop.
The deal will initiate a review process that will see The Ray White Group’s stores shift its sales CRM systems to PTG’s VaultRE.
“This partnership with the PropTech Group and their CRM product VaultRE is an
important step in our group’s technology vision. VaultRE provides an enterprise-grade API first platform that allows for an improved flow of data through our network-facing One System,” commented Jason Alford, National Technology Manager for the Ray White Group.
VaultRE technology has been developed in partnership with the Real Estate Institute of Western Australia and aims to allow a business owner or franchisor to monitor their business or group from a single page at any location and in real time.
“We are very excited to renew our agreement with the Ray White Group. We look forward to working with Jason and his team on developing new and innovative solutions to help the Ray White Group’s franchisees” said Joe Hanna, CEO of the PropTech Group.
Both MyDesktop and VaultRE were purchased by PTG from Domain (DHG) in March last year.
Proptech is up 3.85 per cent on the market with shares trading at 40.5 cents at 3:14 pm AEDT.