- The Star Entertainment Group (SGR) appoints Geoff Hogg as acting Chief Executive Officer, effective immediately
- The company is continuing its search for a permanent CEO
- Mr Hogg will receive remuneration of $1 million per year which is inclusive of superannuation
- It is intended Mr Hogg will return to his role of Chief Casino Officer once the term of acting CEO concludes
- Company shares are steady and are trading at $2.99 at $3:18 pm AEST
The Star Entertainment Group (SGR) has appointed Mr Geoff Hogg as acting CEO, effective immediately.
The appointment term is ongoing and subject to one month’s termination notice by either party, including when a permanent CEO is employed.
The company says Mr Hogg will return to his role of Chief Casino Officer once the term of acting CEO concludes.
Mr Hogg’s remuneration package for his former role of Chief Casino Officer will continue to apply to his appointment as acting CEO and with a fixed remuneration of $1 million per year including superannuation.
A short term incentive of $600,000 and a long term incentive award of $600,000 will be pro-rated to reflect Mr Hogg’s appointment part way through the year.
Star Entertainment says it is continuing its search for a permanent Chief Executive Officer.
Company shares were steady and were trading at $2.99 at 3:18 pm AEST.