- Tinybeans Group (TNY) and LEGO Systems have renewed their partnership for the fiscal year 2022
- The renewal marks the third year of this partnership which involves LEGO advertising its Duplo products on Tinybeans app
- The app has been featured on The New York Times, Forbes, and more and allows families to share photos and videos of their children in one safe place
- CEO Eddie Geller is pleased to renew the partnership and continue driving value for the LEGO brand through the Tinybeans platform
- Company shares are up 0.37 per cent to trade at $1.36 at 3:55 pm AEST
Tinybeans Group (TNY) and LEGO Systems have renewed their partnership for the fiscal year 2022.
LEGO and Tinybeans initially signed the advertising contract in April 2019 and involved the toy production company advertising its Duplo products on the Tinybeans platform.
In March 2020, the pair renewed the contract after engagement metrics in 2019 were significantly above average.
Around 65 per cent of Tinybeans consumers in 2019 said they were likely to purchase LEGO Duplo products, while 80 per cent had a favourable opinion of the brand after seeing its advertisements on the app.
Tinybeans' platform allows parents and families to upload and share photos and videos of their children in one safe place. It allows users to track growth, milestone and development so they don't have to miss important moments.
The app has been featured in The New York Times, Fatherly, Glamour, the Huffington Post, Forbes and more.
Tinybeans CEO Eddie Geller was pleased to have renewed the partnership for a third year.
"We’re thrilled to announce that LEGO Systems has renewed its partnership with Tinybeans for a third year," Mr Geller said. "After successful campaigns in 2019 and 2020, we aim to continue driving value for the LEGO brand through this engagement, leveraging the growing capabilities of our platform."
"Our smart and agile analytics will empower us to connect with the right families within DUPLO’s core demographics, sharing the benefits of Duplo products with the most relevant Tinybeans user groups."
Tinybeans expects to record immediate revenue contributions from the engagement in the first half of the 2022 fiscal year and will receive payments on a monthly basis.
Company shares were up 0.37 per cent to trade at $1.36 at 1:05 pm AEST.