- Torian Resources (TNR) has reported positive gold results from a further seven drill holes from its phase one Mt Stirling drill program in WA
- The new results confirm the high-grade gold mineralisation in the area
- Torian is now awaiting results from an additional 18 drillholes, as well as the phase two drill holes
- Additionally, the program has entered its third phase, with Torian commencing diamond drilling and RC drilling
- Executive Director Peretz Schapiro believes 2021 is looking to be an exciting year for the company
- On the market today, Torian is in the grey, trading at 2.9 cents per share
Torian Resources (TNR) has found significant high-grade gold results from a further seven drill holes from its phase one Mt Stirling drill program.
The results have confirmed high-grade and wide gold mineralisation. Interceptions include 18 metres at 0.96g/t of gold from 20 metres, including 3 metres at 2.54g/t of gold from 23 metres.
The gold explorer recently undertook a drilling program that included 31 reverse circulation (RC) holes for 5767 metres.
Earlier this month, the company received results from four holes confirming the wide gold mineralisation at Mt Stirling.
"The ongoing flow of high-grade results intercepted during our phase one drilling campaign continues to justify our confidence in Mt Stirling, in that it is a much larger gold system than originally thought," Executive Director Peretz Schapiro said.
"We are eagerly anticipating further results as the regularity in which our drilling program has intercepted economical grade gold demonstrates that we are ‘on the system'," he added.
Torian is now awaiting results from an additional 18 drillholes, as well as the phase two drill holes.
The program has entered into its third phase with Torian commencing a combined RC and diamond drilling program. The purpose of this stage is to extend mineralisation at depth, gaining valuable structural data whilst testing potential plunge positions.
Notably, results from phase two and three of the drilling campaign will be included in the company's second resource estimate due in the third quarter of 2021.
"2021 is shaping up to be an exciting year for our company as we anticipate significant news flow over the coming weeks and months," Peretz said.
On the market today, Torian is in the grey, trading at 2.9 cents per share at 12:09 pm AEDT.