- Total Brain, a mental health and fitness platform, has partnered with Vault Intelligence to integrate its mental health platform into Vault’s Solo solution
- Vault’s solution is a workforce ecosystem which manages and protects workers
- Incorporating a scientific mental well being platform to its solution will allow it to better identify risks and offer users a library of brain training exercises
- This partnership may significantly expand Total Brain’s distribution in the Asia-Pacific
- Total Brain’s shares are up 5.88 per cent, with shares trading for 5.4 cents
Total Brain has partnered with Vault Intelligence to integrate its platform into Vault’s Solo solution.
The deal will see Vault initially bundle Total Brain’s platform with its Solo workforce performance and protection solution.
Total Brain is a San Francisco and Sydney-based company. Its platform of the same name helps over 700,000 registered users scientifically measure and optimise their brain capacities, while managing their mental health.
The company believes this platform benefits employers and payers because the higher their workers’ mental well-being is, the more happy and productive they will be.
“Our ability to measure and improve brain capacities also serves as a perfect complement to Vault’s offerings, allowing us to offer a truly unique solution to customers,” Total Brain CEO Louis Gagnon said.
Vault will bolster its ability to lift performance through identifying and managing risk through Total Brain’s mental health and fitness assessment and screening functionality.
Vault CEO and Managing Director David Moyland believes the partnership will enhance engagement and productivity for its customers.
“Our partnership with Total Brain significantly expands the value proposition of our Solo solution ecosystem, enabling us to improve individual human performance in the workplace,” David stated.
Vault’s Solo platform is optimised for not only a standard computer device, but also your phone and watch.
Essentially, it’s a powerful workforce management system which is designed to manage and protect workers.
Vault’s ecosystem will also be expanded through Total Brain’s extensive library of brain and mind training exercises.
This partnership may significantly expand Total Brain’s distribution in the Asia-Pacific.
Total Brain’s shares are up 5.88 per cent, with shares trading at 5.4 cents apiece at 12:15 pm AEDT.