- Valmec has won two contracts with Water Corporation and Newmont Mining, worth $23 million
- In WA, the company will be working on Water Corporations’ Perth Metro Main Renewals Program
- While with Newmont, the company will be helping out with the Tanami Expansion project
- Currently, Valmec’s order book is around $65 million, with potential contracts expected to be signed before the end of the financial year
- On market close, Valmec is up 6.67 per cent and is selling shares for 16 cents each
Valmec (VMX) has added $23 million to its order book after winning several new projects in Western Australia and the Northern Territory.
The new contracts include infrastructure for Water Corporation on their Perth Metro Main Renewals Program in Western Australia.
While in the Northern Territory, Valmec will be working for Newmont Mining Services in the Tanami Expansion 2 project.
In addition, the company has continued to be awarded essential service and maintenance works. It recently secured over $5.9 million of compression equipment overhaul and maintenance services for onshore gas customers in Queensland and Victoria.
Currently, Valmec’s order book is around $65 million, with a number of larger upstream energy and infrastructure projects expected to be committed before June 30.
“We are pleased to announce our latest awarded contracts with Water Corporation and Newmont Mining Services and to be able to continue our strong trading relationships with both customers,” Managing Director Steve Dropulich said.
“Together with Valmec’s current suite of services in onshore gas infrastructure, our latest awarded projects and service contracts are a testament to the resilience of our market offerings, even within these challenging COVID-19 economic conditions,” he added.
On market close, Valmec is up 6.67 per cent and is selling shares for 16 cents each.