- High-grade gold intersections have been identified at the Markets gold deposit:
- 4m @ 9.62 g/t Au from 121m incl. 1m @ 14.7 g/t Au in VMWRC0004, and
- 11m @ 3.05 g/t Au from 137m incl. 6m @ 4.25 g/t Au incl. 1m @ 11.5 g/t Au in VMWRC0004
- Results extend the high-grade mineralisation along strike from previous high-grade intersections below and down-plunge Marwest
- Drilling is currently testing high-grade extensions aimed at confirming a 2 kilometre high-grade gold corridor from Markets to Trident
- Current drilling is testing open pit and high-grade underground targets with the objective of expanding the high-grade gold resource base at the Marymia Gold project
Vango Mining Limited has announced promising high-grade, gold intersections from recent drilling at the Markets prospect at its wholly-owned Marymia Gold project. Marymia is located 300 kilometres northeast of Meekatharra in the Mid-West region of Western Australia.
The on-going drilling program is targeting the five-kilometre strike length Trident‐Marwest‐Mareast Gold Corridor and includes 29 holes for 3,681 metres so far. Currently, the company’s focus is on expanding the recently released high-grade resources at Trident and defining new open-pit resources for early production potential.
The high-grade intersections at Marwest represent the highest shoots of mineralisation on section 20,640mE and include: 4m @ 9.62 g/t Au from 121m incl. 1m @ 14.7 g/t Au in VMWRC0004, and, 11m @ 3.05 g/t Au from 137m incl. 6m @ 4.25 g/t Au incl. 1m @ 11.5 g/t Au in VMWRC0004.
Vango Mining is focused on confirming a two-kilometre corridor of high-grade gold mineralisation from
The company is awaiting results from the deeper extensions interpreted from the two significant, high-grade shoots.
Dependent on results, follow-up drilling will be undertaken on section 20,640mE. This will aim at defining further high-grade gold resources in support of the company’s plans for a mass mining operation at Marymia.