- VIP Gloves (VIP) will begin marketing its nitrile glove products in the US, after receiving approval from the Food and Drug Administration
- The gloves supplier says it received confirmation in recent days that it’s successfully registered on the FDA Industry Systems
- VIP will now begin marketing its gloves in the “lucrative” US market, with plans in motion to begin selling the gloves in Australia as well
- Currently the business is awaiting a response from Australia’s drug watchdog about its application to market the gloves
- VIP Gloves are trading up 10.3 per cent at 4.3 cents each
VIP Gloves (VIP) will begin marketing its nitrile glove products in the US, after receiving approval from the food and drug administration.
The gloves supplier said it received confirmation in recent days that it has been successfully registered on the FDA Industry Systems.
Now the registration is official, VIP will begin marketing its nitrile gloves in the “lucrative” North American market.
In a statement, the company said significant efforts were underway to make inroads into the new market and expand its geographical reach.
VIP also has plans in motion to begin selling its nitrile gloves in Australia, having made an application to the country’s drug watchdog.
The Therapeutic Goods Association was still reviewing VIP’s application, but the company said both new markets would provide it a platform to launch its own glove brand.
VIP said the US and Australian markets would also support the additional production capacity coming online.
The supplier’s nitrile gloves are already being sold into the UK and European markets, under VIP’s CE EU Examination Certificate.
Shares in VIP Gloves were trading up 10.3 per cent at 4.3 cents per share at 2:02 pm AEST.