- Science-based wellness company Wellfully (WFL) will launch its RÉDUIT brand with global beauty eCommerce operator, The Hut Group (THG)
- RÉDUIT is a sustainable beauty brand with a range of hair care and skin care technology devices
- The brand will gain access to THG's eCommerce network which reaches over 12 million premium beauty visitors around the world each month
- Wellfully CEO, Paul Peros, considers the agreement to be key in bringing RÉDUIT's sustainable, smart, science-based products to the market
- Wellfully ended the day 9.38 per cent in the green to trade for 17.5 cents
Science-based wellness company Wellfully (WFL) has agreed to launch its RÉDUIT brand with a world-renowned beauty eCommerce operator, The Hut Group (THG).
The collaboration will enable RÉDUIT to continue its market expansion and growth strategy.
Specifically, the partnership will supply RÉDUIT's products to THG and give it access to THG's eCommerce network. This network covers market-leading platforms such as lookfantastic.com, hqhair.com. skinstore.com and ry.com.au, with a consumer reach of over 12 million premium beauty visitors each month around the world.
"Launching with one of the most reputable partners in the beauty world is a major step forward for RÉDUIT's expansion and commitment to bringing sustainable, yet smart, science-based products to the market," Wellfully CEO Paul Peros said.
"Consumers across the globe will be coming out of COVID-19 with a very different mindset and attitude, a newer appreciation for solutions that are better for the environment – choosing brands that share this vision," Paul added.
The RÉDUIT brand was created to "revolutionise the everyday beauty routine." The sustainable beauty brand was launched in Switzerland and is focused on high-quality technology products such as hair care and skin care devices.
Wellfully ended the day 9.38 per cent in the green to trade for 17.5 cents.