- Wellness and Beauty (WNB) has updated investors on its operations during the pandemic
- The company said its hand sanitisers, developed under the MICRO19 banner, have received strong interest
- Major chemist retailer Chemist Warehouse has placed the opening order for MICRO19
- However, WNB’s Immersion Clinical Spas (ICSs, are currently closed due to COVID-19 restrictions
- Wellness and Beauty remain steady on the market today and is selling shares for 1.1 cents per share
Wellness and Beauty (WNB) has updated investors on its operations during the pandemic.
This year the company introduced its hand sanitiser range, MICRO19.
MICRO19 products are effective against 99.99 per cent of germs. The range was developed to contain the spread of COVID-19. The sanitisers come in peach, cucumber and lavender scents.
The company teamed up with two private companies, Piggott Investments and Glegra, to produce these sanitisers. The collaboration is called JVCo.
Chemist Warehouse has placed the opening order for the products and WNB has seen strong demand from other retailers.
Manufacturing of the products is currently underway, with first products expected to be on the shelves within weeks.
Over the next three to six months, the company will focus on developing its MICRO19 product.
WND has also created a range of beauty, skincare and related accessories products under the iconic ELLE magazine brand via its wholly-owned subsidy, The Giving Brands Company.
Last year, the company extended its agreement for a further four years with Lagardère Active, who owns the ELLE brand.
Over the next three to six months, the company will be launch these products in different markets.
Immersion Clinical Spa (ICS)
The company’s clinical spas are currently closed due to COVID-19 and the Board is reviewing its clinical network. At this stage, multiple options are being considered.
Wellness and Beauty remain steady on the market today and is selling shares for 1.1 cents per share at 2:02 pm AEST.