- A Wellness and Beauty Solutions' (WNB) subsidiary is set to become the exclusive Australian distributor for Japanese anti-aging skincare brand Forlle'd
- True Solutions will purchase US$430,000 (around A$584,000) worth of Forlle'd products in the first year of its initial three-year agreement with the business
- Under the deal, the WNB subsidiary will distribute Forlle'd products to professional beauty salons in Australia and New Zealand
- Forlle'd's skincare solutions use technology that can deliver vital ingredients to the deepest layer of the skin in a non-invasive and safe way
- The brand is owned by Nanocosmetech and the products are designed and manufactured in Japan
- On the market this morning, Wellness and Beauty is up 33.3 per cent and is trading for 0.6 cents per share
Wellness and Beauty Solutions (WNB), through its subsidiary, True Solutions Australia, will become the exclusive Australian distributor for anti-aging skincare brand Forlle'd.
The Japanese brand says its skincare solutions are based on patented technology, bioengineered formulations and carefully selected ingredients. Its technology allows the products to deliver vital ingredients to the deepest layers of the skin in a non-invasive and safe way.
The company is owned by Nanocosmetech and all Forlle'd products are designed and manufactured in Japan specifically for doctors, aestheticians, and other skin professionals.
Under the three-year agreement, True Solutions much purchase a minimum of US$430,000 (around A$584,000) worth of the products in the first year. Additionally, True Solutions will sell to professional beauty salons.
True Solutions has become the leading anti-ageing, wellness and medispa supplier to the professional beauty aesthetics market in Australia. Over the past 25 years, the company has supplied products to professional aesthetic and medical markets.
"We are very excited to add this beautiful product range to the True Solutions luxury portfolio which supplies the very best products to professional clinics and spas in Australia and New Zealand, Wellness and Beauty Solutions CEO Christine Parkes said.
"Forlle’d products are based on a novel delivery system that penetrates the deeper levels of the skins to improve product efficiency and anti-aging qualities," she added.
On the market this morning, Wellness and Beauty is up 33.3 per cent and is trading for 0.6 cents per share at 11:32 am AEDT.