- Wellness and Beauty Solutions’ (WNB) subsidiary, The Giving Brands Company, has signed an exclusive agency agreement to sell ELLE and MICRO19 in Asia
- The deal was struck with Thurston Agencies who will market and sell these brands across Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong
- The company expects product sales will perform well due to the strong appeal in Asia for high-quality Australian ingredients and best manufacturing practices
- Giving Brands is expecting the first order in coming weeks and is currently in the process of product registration
- Company shares are up a healthy 25 per cent and are trading for one cent each
Wellness and Beauty Solutions (WNB) has announced its subsidiary, The Giving Brands Company, (GBCo) has signed an exclusive agency agreement in Asia.
The deal was struck with BRIMAG (trading as Thurston Agencies), who will represent and sell two significant brands in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong.
Specifically, Thurston Agencies will market and sell Wellness and Beauty’s products in the ELLE Makeup, ELLE kids, ELLE Baby, and MICRO19 brand ranges.
“We first met representatives from Thurston Agencies in Hong Kong in November 2019 at the major COSMOPROF trade fair and we confident the company will represent our brands strongly in the very important Asia market,” WNB Managing Director Christine Parkes said.
Thurston Agencies has over 15 years of experience working with brands in Asia. It has collated strong relationships with major local and global retailers.
GBCo expects to receive the first order within the next few weeks and is currently in the process of product registration for all countries in the region. Once this is completed, stock will be delivered into Singapore for sales and distribution.
The company currently has enough ELLE Makeup stock for dispatch but will need to begin manufacturing all other Australian made products once it receives the first order.
As a result of the opportunity in Asia, GBCo has been granted the right to sell the ELLE Makeup range in Hong Kong and Singapore by the ELLE trademark owner, Lagardère Active Enterprises. This opportunity extends the current licence arrangements for GBCo’s three ELLE ranges.
The ELLE kids, ELLE Baby and MICRO19 ranges are genuine Australian made products with safe ingredients. These factors hold a significant appeal in Asia due to the high quality of ingredients, and best practice manufacturing and packaging.
“The ELLE and MICRO19 products are aesthetically beautiful and appealing and come with this strong quality assurance. We are excited to represent these brands,” Thurston Agencies Director Rodney Thurston said.
Company shares are up a healthy 25 per cent and are trading for one cent each at 10:10 am AEST.