- Wellnex Life (WNX) provides company update that it has a large purchase order, new contracts, and new products
- The purchase order was of the liquid paracetamol product for $1.6 million
- Wakey Wakey and the Iron Company have secured ranging in the largest grocery retailers
- Wellnex Life will launch Pharmacy Own brand with 20 products next year
- Wellnex Life enters joint venture with Australian Diary Nutritionals to produce first organic A2 protein infant formula
- Wellnex Life (WNX) shares are sitting at 11 cents as the market opens this morning
Wellnex Life provides an update that it has a large purchase order, new contracts, and new products.
In the December 2021 quarter, Wellnex Life received a purchase order of $1.6 million for the liquid paracetamol product.
This coincides with a major marketing campaign launch by Chemist Warehouse to promote Wagner Liquigesic.
Wellnex Life’s Wakey Wakey and the Iron Company have secured ranging in the largest grocery retailers with the range being launched in Coles in January.
The company has also launched the Pharmacy Own brand with 20 products in the next year and entered into a supply agreement with CH2.
Wellnex Life also enters a joint venture with Australian Dairy Nutritionals. They will produce the first organic A2 protein infant formula range using 100 per cent local milk.
“We’re pleased to have received significant purchase orders for our Liquid Analgesic range in the December 2021 quarter and are looking forward to the launch of these products in our other newly launched brands through the Australian pharmacy and grocery distribution network in 2022,” CEO of Wellnex Life, George Karafotias, said.
Wellnex Life is a consumer-focused health and wellness brand and distribution company.
Wellnex Life (WNX) shares are sitting at 11 cents as the market opens this morning.