- Winsome Resources (WR1) shares have spiked more than 20 per cent after it announced high grade lithium results from its Adina project in Quebec, Canada
- The assay results were from one hole AD-22-005 and included 1.34 per cent lithium oxide over 107.6 metres from 2.3 metres deep
- High-grade intersections included up to 2.21 per cent lithium oxide over 30 metres between 41 and 71 metres downhole
- Winsome has decided to extend its drilling program at Adina from 5000 to 20,000 metres and a second drill rig is heading to site
- Winsome shares have spiked on the news, up more than 20 per cent to $1.54 at 10.46am (AEDT)
Other pegmatite observations from this drilling include 2.2 metres to 77.3 metres (a 75.1 metre interval) from hole AD-22-006, and 232.8 metres – 374.1 metres (a 141.3m interval) from hole AD-22-007, however laboratory chemical assay results are yet to confirm these, and other, observations.