- Zoono Group (ZNO) has further confirmed the efficacy of its Microbe Shield sanitiser surface spray
- A 72 touch-point areas, across 23 U.K. passenger trains was sprayed between eight and 30 days to test the efficiency of the product
- Pleasingly, the test showed no presence of COVID-19 or E.coli in all 72 tests and only detected Staphylococcus two of the 72 tests
- The numbers detected were so low that they were described as being ‘near sterile’ and proven to be over 99 per cent effective against the COVID-19 surrogate
- As a further testament, over 100 lab reports have proved the efficacy and longevity of Microbe Shield
- Company shares are trading 11.6 per cent higher for $1.59
Zoono Group (ZNO) has reported positive results from recent testing of its Zoono Microbe Shield product.
The testing was conducted by GTECH Strategies and an independent UKAS accredited test lab.
The 72 ‘hot’ touch-point areas was tested across 23 U.K. rail passenger trains. The ‘hot points’ were treated with Microbe Shield between eight to 30 days before testing had begun.
The testing did not detect COVID-19 and E.coli in all 72 tests and no detection of Staphylococcus in 70 of the 72 tests was found. The amount detected in the two tests was so low and still described as being ‘near sterile’.
Microbe Shield is a sanitiser surface spray that has proven to be 99.99 per cent effective against the COVID-19 surrogate.
Additionally, a lab appointed by the United Arab Emirates Government has conducted various tests of the spray – trialling it on steel, glass, plastics, tile and carpet.
Results have confirmed over 99 per cent efficacy of the Zoono Microbe Shield against Staphylococcus and E.coli after 30 days of the initial coating. While these results are pleasing, the sanitiser product proved 90 per cent effective on wood and rubber after 30 days.
A further testament to its efficacy, global lab chain, Intertek, found the spray was over 99 per cent effective against E.coli, Pseudomonas, Staphylococcus, Enterococcus, Listeria and Salmonella.
The quality of Zoono’s products has been backed by over 100 lab reports which prove its efficacy against different pathogens.
Company shares are trading 11/6 per cent higher for $1.59 at 12:24 pm AEDT.