- 333D (T3D) enters a trading halt as it plans to undertake a capital raise
- The 3D printing company hasn’t disclosed how much it plans to raise nor how the funds will be spent
- Last week, T3D announced being selected to exclusive supply ‘world-renowned’ crypto artist, Giant Swan, with 3D printing services for an initial 12 months
- 333D expects to reveal the capital raise details when it comes out of the trading halt on Thursday, December 16
- Company shares last traded at 0.25 cents on Thursday, December 9
333D (T3D) has entered a trading halt as it plans to announce and complete a capital raise.
333D provides licensed merchandise and products for sports leagues and entertainment organisations. The products include full-colour, lifelike-scale figurines of sportspersons and celebrities using photogrammetry 3D scanning. The company also specialises in 3D printing and design services.
The 3D printing company recently entered a services supply agreement with Giant Swan, a virtual reality painter and sculptor. Under the deal, 333D was selected to be Giant Swan’s exclusive supplier of 3D printing services for an initial 12-month term.
Essentially, the company will convert and render Giant Swan’s digital assets into 3D print-ready files, provide 3D printing prototype services, final product 3D printing services, as well as offer technical advice.
333D said it was pleased to be working with a ‘world-renowned’ crypto-artist in a growing market.
It isn’t clear how much money T3D will raise in the upcoming capital raise, nor how it will spend the funds. The company expects to reveal these details when it comes out of the trading halt on Thursday, December 16.
Company shares last traded at 0.25 cents on Thursday, December 9.