Market Herald logo

Subscribe

Be the first with the news that moves the market
  • AIC Mines (A1M) has commenced drilling at Curara Well Project in the Bryah Basin region of Western Australia
  • The drilling program will include up to 1000 metres of reverse circulation drilling
  • Drilling will test a surface geochemical anomaly that is similar to the DeGrussa and Monty copper-gold volcanic massive sulphide deposits
  • Notably, this anomaly has not been previously drill-tested
  • On the market today, AIC is up 1.67 per cent and is trading at 30.5 cents per share

AIC Mines (A1M) has commenced drilling at Curara Well Project in the Bryah Basin region of Western Australia.

The drilling program will include up to 1000 metres of reverse circulation drilling.

Drilling will test a surface geochemical anomaly that is similar to the DeGrussa and Monty copper-gold volcanic massive sulphide (VMS) deposits located just 20 kilometres to the west of the project area.

The anomaly extends over a strike length of 400 metres and a width of 200 metres and is located at the base of the Naracoota Volcanics close to the regionally important Jenkins Fault.

Notably, this anomaly has not been previously drill tested.

Curara Well is a joint venture project with AIC’s subsidiary AIC Resources and Venus Metals (VMC).

AIC secured an 80 per cent interest in the project last year, while Venus holds the remaining 20 per cent.

The project is located in the highly prospective Doolgunna VMS province in the Bryah Basin region.

On the market today, AIC is up 1.67 per cent and is trading at 30.5 cents per share at 1:16 pm AEDT.

A1M by the numbers
More From The Market Herald

" Chalice Mining (ASX:CHN) maintains strong focus on top-tier Gonneville deposit

ASX 200-listed Chalice Mining (ASX:CHN) has had a rocky day on the ASX following the release…
White Cliff Minerals (ASX:WCN) - Technical Director, Ed Mead

" White Cliff Minerals (ASX:WCN) completes Cracker Jack drilling

White Cliff Minerals (ASX:WCN) has completed reverse circulation drilling at the Cracker Jack prospect within its…
Dreadnought Resources (ASX:DRE) - Managing Director, Dean Tuck

" Dreadnought Resources (ASX:DRE) reports delays in results as activity ramps up

Dreadnought Resources (ASX:DRE) said certain results have been delayed until February due to industry-wide obstructions.

" Antilles Gold (ASX:AAU) establishes maiden mineral resource estimate

Antilles Gold (ASX:AAU) announced the company has established the Maiden Mineral Resource Estimate (MRE) for its…