- Software solutions provider AppsVillage has teamed up with Fundomate to offer its SMB customers a fully automated, one-click funding solution
- Fundomate is a U.S.-based funding provider giving small businesses fast and easy financing in less than 24 hours
- AppsVillage will leverage its 100,000-strong customer base in the U.S. to generate sales for online business funding
- The company expects this partnership will strongly contribute to its revenue growth
- AppsVillage is up 7.69 per cent, with shares trading at 21 cents apiece
AppsVillage has teamed up with Fundomate to offer AppsVillage SMB customers a fully automated, one-click funding solution.
AppsVillage is an SMB (small-and-medium-sized business) Software-as-a-Solution provider.
This partnership expands on the company’s small business funding offering following its recently announced agreement with Seek Capital to provide its customers with access to third-party lenders and products.
Under the agreement with Fundomate, AppsVillage will offer its 100,000 U.S.-based SMB network a one-click automated funding solution.
“This deal is yet another example of how AppsVillage is utilising our advanced technology to provide integrated solutions to small business and provide value to our customers,” AppsVillage Founder and CEO Max Bluvband said.
Funding will be provided directly by Fundomate and AppsVillage will receive 50 per cent of revenue earned on funding.
“Today we are excited and proud to provide AppsVillage customers with access to instant capital through our one-click platform,” Fundomate Founder and CEO Sam Schapiro said.
Fundomate is a U.S.-based funding provider which gives small businesses fast and easy financing. Its online application and approval process allows business owners to receive funds in less than 24 hours, which helps to manage ongoing cash flow.
The company expects this partnership will strongly contribute to its ongoing revenue growth.
“We continue to seek further partnerships and agreements to expand and diversify our offering to this large market, represented by over 65 million SMBs globally and to continue to support the company’s strong revenue growth,” Max said.
AppsVillage is up 7.69 per cent, with shares trading at 21 cents each at 12:17 pm AEDT.