- AppsVillage (APV) has launched a free pass period for Australian small businesses on the AppsVillage platform
- The Freemium Launch will commence immediately and will operate for six weeks with no credit card requirements
- The software solutions company considers this to be key in supporting small-to-medium businesses during COVID-19
- It also believes the free pass period will lead to a growth in subscribers and long-lasting customer relationships
- AppsVillage is up 9.38 per cent and shares are trading for 17.5 cents each
AppsVillage (APV) has launched a free pass period for Australian small businesses on the AppsVillage platform.
The Freemium Launch in Australia will commence as of today, May 11 2020, and will operate for six weeks with no credit card requirements on the AppsVillage website.
Transactions and advertising through the platform will continue to attract the standard commissions during the free pass period.
“Small businesses suffering from COVID-19 effects need all the help they can get to rebound,” CEO and Co-founder Max Bluvband said.
The software-as-a-solution company is launching this freemium model to support small-to-medium businesses (SMBs) during the pandemic.
AppsVillage is aware of the increased need for a digital presence during this time so, by providing free access to its platform, Australian SMBs will have the necessary tools to engage with the digital audience.
“Our support is a win win situation. They get a much needed boost to their sales while we recruit long term supporters,” Max stated.
Features on AppsVillage’s platform include: sale of products and services using the all-in-one ecommerce module, automating highly targeted advertising campaigns through Facebook, use of AppsVillage artificial intelligence for automated creation of promotion graphics for online advertising, and establish loyalty programs for returning customers.
Australia represents roughly six per cent of the company’s total revenues, and as with elsewhere, about 90 per cent of customers have prepaid for six or 12 months.
The Australian SMB market has been a key focus for AppsVillage and it believes this free pass period will establish long-term customer relationships and will grow its subscriber base.
AppsVillage is up 9.38 per cent and shares are trading for 17.5 cents each at 3:53 pm AEST.