Total
0
Shares
Emperor Energy (ASX:EMP) receives 30 month extension to explore Gippsland Basin
Market Herald logo

Subscribe

Be the first with the news that moves the market
  • BPH Energy (BPH) has reported that Xodus Group has been commissioned to complete a preliminary environmental screening assessment of the Baleen well
  • BPH's investee company Advent Energy has submitted an application to drill in the PEP11 permit offshore New South Wales
  • Xodus will complete the preliminary assessment to identify any work required to undertake an environmental impact statement to support approvals
  • Shares have been trading 10.3 per cent lower at 17.5 cents

BPH Energy (BPH) has reported that Xodus Group has been commissioned to complete a preliminary environmental screening assessment of the Baleen well.

BPH's investee company, Advent Energy, has submitted an application to drill the Baleen well in the PEP11 permit offshore New South Wales.

Advent is an unlisted oil and gas exploration company and, through its wholly owned subsidiary Asset, holds an 85 per cent interest in the permit. Bounty Oil and Gad (BUY) holds the remaining 15 per cent.

As the operator of the permit, in January Advent inked a Preliminary Well Services Agreement with Add Energy.

Add Energy has now commissioned Xodus, a global energy consultancy, to complete the preliminary environmental assessment, drawing on information from previous technical work.

The preliminary assessment will identify any work required to undertake an environmental impact statement to support the necessary approvals to proceed with work on the permit.

Shares have been trading 10.3 per cent lower at 17.5 cents at 2:06 pm AEDT.

BPH by the numbers
More From The Market Herald
Galilee Energy up 7.46 cents, after high-grade coal drill

" Galilee Energy’s (ASX:GLL) “pump enhancement” works well underway

Galilee Energy (GLL) is pushing ahead with well workovers at its 100 per cent owned Glenaras multi-well pilot program in Queensland.
Tlou Energy (ASX:TOU) - Managing Director, Tony Gilby - The Market Herald

" Tlou Energy (ASX:TOU) awards tenders for Lesedi Power Project

Tlou Energy (TOU) has awarded two tenders for the development of the company’s Lesedi Power Project in Botswana.
Empire Energy Group (ASX:EEG) - Managing Director, Alex Underwood - The Market Herald

" Empire Energy Group (ASX:EEG) plans acquisition and capital raise

Empire Energy Group (EEG) has signed a binding sale and purchase agreement for the acquisition of Pangaea NT’s asset portfolio.
Brookside Energy (ASX:BRK) - Managing Director, David Prentice (right). - The Market Herald

" Brookside Energy (ASX:BRK) prepares to drill Jewell well

Brookside Energy (BRK) is one step closer in drilling the high-impact Jewell well.