- Cellmid and API Services have signed an agreement to sell the company’s évolis anti-aging hair care products in over 400 Priceline Pharmacy stores across Australia
- Cellmid will market the clinically validated product through its subsidiary Advangen International
- During trials, over 74 per cent of participants saw increased hair growth and reduced hair loss
- This agreement is in line with Cellmid’s strategic plan to target an Australian national retail partnership.
- Cellmid aims to deliver exclusive offers and unique hair health advice to Priceline’s customers
- Cellmid is up 2.22 per cent, with shares trading at 23 cents each
Cellmid and API Services have signed an agreement for the distribution of Cellmid’s évolis Professional anti-aging hair care products in Priceline Pharmacy stores.
Cellmid, through its subsidiary Advangen International, will see évolis Professional sold in approximately 400 Priceline stores across Australia.
Advangen is engaged in the development and sale of first in class, clinically validated anti-aging products for hair, skin and body. The company has a range of FGF5 inhibitor hair growth products which are sold in Australia, Japan, the U.S., and China.
Évolis has undergone over a decade of research and development. Over 74 per cent of participants in clinical trials reported increased hair growth and reduced hair loss. The product promotes hair growth, reduces hair loss and thinning, and restores the natural hair growth cycle.
This agreement is in line with Cellmid’s strategic plan to target an Australian national retail partnership.
“We are thrilled to partner with the Priceline team, who excel in knowing their customers, and are dedicated to provide outstanding retail value and unique service,” Cellmid CEO Maria Halasz said.
Priceline Pharmacy is Australia’s leading health and beauty retailer and has over 480 stores. Number one in beauty advice, trends and service, Priceline is the ideal partner for the premium évolis Professional brand.
“Scalp and hair health is essential to helping our customers look and feel great as part of their beauty routine,” National head of Beauty at Priceline Pharmacy Susie Bearzi said.
“We are excited about expanding our range with the évolis® Professional brand to provide our customers with a result driven regimen to promote healthy hair throughout their various life stages,” Susie added.
This agreement is expected to deliver exclusive offers and unique hair health advisory services to Priceline’s customers.
In-store sales will be supported by the current évolis sales and marketing team through an education program around hair ageing, the hair cycle and anti-aging hair care.
The retail partnership with Priceline Pharmacy will be supported by national promotional and digital marketing campaigns.
Cellmid is up 2.22 per cent, with shares trading at 23 cents each at 10.56 am AEDT.