- Coziron Resources (CZR) is set to begin a gold drilling program at the Top Camp prospect which is situated within the Croydon Project in WA
- The priority for this program is to follow-up a previous hole which returned up to 66 grammes per tonne gold in December 2019
- The first phase of work will consist of three diamond drill-holes to outline additional intercepts for analysis
- It also hopes that data will be provided on the geological setting, orientation and thickness of the mineralisation
- Coziron is up a steady 11.1 per cent and shares are trading for one cent each
Coziron Resources (CZR) is set to begin a gold drilling program at the Top Camp prospect which is situated within the Croydon Project in WA.
The company has announced that this drilling program will be made in compliance with COVID-19 guidelines.
The priority for this program is to follow-up hole CRC007, which intersected eight metres at 10.2g/t gold including one metre at 66.1 g/t gold from the maiden reverse circulation (RC) drill program that was completed in December 2019.
The first phase of work will consist of three 200 metre diamond drill-holes for 600 metres to outline additional intercepts for analysis.
It also hopes that data will be provided on the geological setting, orientation and thickness of the mineralisation.
The diamond drill rig is ready to start immediately but it can only start once track repairs to the site are complete, an operations hub is established, and the drilling pads and sumps (low space used to collect liquids such as water and chemicals) are installed.
Results from this diamond drill will be used to check and finalise the location for a 2500 metre follow-up RC drilling program.
In addition to this, Coziron recently bought data and analysed results from a multispectral (similar to radiation) survey at Top Camp.
When coupled with results from surface geochemistry, the data can be used to map alteration systems that may be associated with gold mineralisation.
Currently, the data is being used to prioritise any mineralogical changes along the main structural corridors that cross Top Camp and are part of the Tabba Tabba shear zone.
This shear zone appears to control the location of De Grey Mining’s (DEG) Hemi gold system.
This drilling program represents a much large suite of programs in the Pilbara Region by other companies such as DGO Gold, De Grey, and Golden State Mining.
These companies are focusing on areas and structures associated to the Tabba Tabba shear zone in hopes to make another significant discovery as De Grey did with Hemi.
Coziron is up a steady 11.1 per cent and shares are trading for one cent each at 1:42 pm AEST.