- DroneShield (DRO) announces the release of DroneGun Mk4, the company’s latest “breakthrough” product
- The 3.2-kilogram portable pistol-shape drone jammer adds to the growing list of DroneShield products
- DRO says the new product is “peerless globally” thanks to the combination of its size and effectiveness
- The DroneGun Mk4 can be used alongside other DroneShield products including the RfPatrol body-worn detection device and the DroneSentry stationary multi-sensor detection system
- Shares in DRO are up 4.92 per cent to 32 cents at 10:16 am AEST
Sydney-based counterdrone specialist DroneShield (DRO) has announced the release of its “breakthrough” new product, the DroneGun Mk4.
The launch of DroneGun Mk4 comes after “extensive development” was carried out in response to end-user feedback.
DroneShield said its newest product was “peerless globally” thanks to a combination of its size and effectiveness.
“This product features breakthrough technologies such as advanced waveforms to offer unparallel performance for its size and weight,” DroneShield Chief Technology Officer Angus Bean said.
Weighing just 3.2 kilograms, the product is a portable pistol-shape drone jammer that is designed to add to the company’s existing DroneGun product offering.
The company urged it’s not a replacement for its “highly successful” long-range DroneGun Tactical, or the “ultra-lightweight” DroneGun MK3.
The DroneGun Mk4 can be used alongside other DronShield products, such as the RfPatrol body-worn detection device and the DroneSentry stationary multi-sensor detection system.
Shares in DRO were up 4.92 per cent to 32 cents at 10:16 am AEST.