- Eden Innovations (EDE) has appointed a new sales team to help to sell its OptiBlend dual fuel system
- The company’s subsidiary signed an agreement with Florida-based business Davidson Sales Company
- The new sales team will help promote the dual fuel system in several new US states including Puerto Rico and the Caribbean
- This is the second sales appointment in recent months, with EDE also appointing Missouri-based company Power Source Midwest
- Shares in Eden Innovations are down 4.55 per cent at 2.1 cents each
Eden Innovations (EDE) has appointed a new sales team to help to sell its OptiBlend dual fuel system.
EDE describes the system as a lower cost and environmentally better way to operate diesel-powered generator sets on a mixture of natural gas and diesel fuel.
The company’s US subsidiary, also titled Eden Innovations, signed an agreement with Florida-based business Davidson Sales Company.
Davidson operates across a number of states of the US, including Puerto Rico and the Caribbean.
EDE said the sales team would help promote the fuel system in seven additional US states, bringing its total representation to 17 states.
Today’s agreement also marks the company’s second sales appointment in recent months, with EDE also appointing a Missouri-based company.
The business, Power Source Midwest, operates across 10 US states, including several located throughout America’s mid-west.
EDE has appointed the new sales teams because of a rise in interest in its dual-fuel systems.
The company believes recent natural disasters in the US have driven the demand for OptiBlend, with the recent Texas power grid failure also intensifying interest.
Eden Innovation shares were trading down 4.55 per cent at 2.1 cents per share at the close of the market on Monday, October 4.