Market Herald logo

Subscribe

Be the first with the news that moves the market
  • EV Resources (EVR) enters an exclusive three month option to purchase the Christina tin-tungsten project in Central Morocco from Skiait Mining Company
  • Under the agreement, EV will buy 100 per cent Skiait Mining — the sole owner of the Christina project — for a total of US$500,000 (A$704,000)
  • Christina covers an area of 48 square kilometres, all of which is prospective for tin and tungsten
  • Executive Director Adrian Paul said the project offers the “potential to enter an area with excellent access, good mining regulation and known mineralisation”
  • EV Resources is up 2.5 per cent to 4.1 cents per share as of 12:08 pm AEST

EV Resources (EVR) has agreed to an exclusive three month option to buy the Christina tin-tungsten project in Central Morocco.

The company has entered into the agreement with Christina’s owners, Skiait Mining Company, to buy 100 per cent interest of Skiait.

Under the agreement, EV will pay US$500,000 (A$704,000) for the project, which will be paid in staged payments.

A US$10,000 (A$14,100) payment will be made by EV Resources for the right to conduct due diligence over the initial three-month period.

Upon exercise of the right to acquire the project, the company will pay US$300,000 (A$423,000) to gain a 60 per cent ownership. Six months later, EV Resources may then pay another US$200,000 (A$282,000) to acquire the remaining 40 per cent stake.

Christina is located in the southern portion of the large Zaér Intrusion, which covers a large part of Central Morocco.

Notably, access to the project is via sealed and unsealed roads and exploration is possible all year round.

According to EV, the project covers an area of 48 square kilometres, all of which is prospective for tin and tungsten.

Executive Director Adrian Paul said the project offers the “potential to enter an area with excellent access, good mining regulation and known mineralisation.”

“The project has all the hallmarks of a quality project, with several high-quality targets ready for assessment,” he said.

“We look forward to completing the transaction and commencing fieldwork on this attractive acquisition.”

EV Resources is up 2.5 per cent to 4.1 cents per share as of 12:08 pm AEST.

EVR by the numbers
More From The Market Herald
Ballymore Resources (ASX:BMR) - Non Executive Chairman, Nick Jorss

" Ballymore Resources (ASX:BMR) begins drilling in Queensland

Ballymore Resources (ASX:BMR) has begun drilling at the Matthews Pinnacle and Seventy Mile Mount prospects in…
Ballymore Resources (ASX:BMR) - Non Executive Chairman, Nick Jorss

" Ballymore Resources (ASX:BMR) intersects significant assays at Seventy Mile Mount

Ballymore Resources (ASX:BMR) has intersected significant assays in its initial drilling program at the Seventy Mile…

" Ballymore Resources (ASX:BMR) begins stage one drilling at Ruddygore

Ballymore Resources (ASX:BMR) has begun stage one drilling at the Ruddygore Prospect in North Queensland.

" Ballymore Resources (ASX:BMR) confirms displacement of Duffer lode at Dittmer mine, QLD

Ballymore Resources (ASX:BMR) has confirmed through diamond drilling that the historic Duffer lode at its Dittmer…