- IMEXHS (IME) has signed its first contract for HIRUKO with a European customer
- IMEXHS will see its radiology imaging solution used by Tecnica Medicas Milenium, a Spanish radiology company under the Health Time Group
- The contract is valued at roughly A$200,000 and is for a 5-year period
- IMEXHS is focused on growing its European presence and will now pursue CE marking to allow the HIRUKO suite to be sold in Europe
- The company is up 2.7 per cent and shares are trading for 3.8 cents each
IMEXHS (IME) has signed its first Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) contract with Tecnica Medicas Milenium, a Spanish company that is part of the Health Time Group.
The contract is for the company’s Teleradiology solution and HIRUKO’s integrated Nuance Voice Recognition solution to be used in South America.
The solution will provide teleradiology services to Health Time in Spain.
“This is another important contract win for ImexHS as it is our first European based customer. Health Time provides a wonderful gateway for IMEXHS to establish a European presence,” IMEXHS CEO Dr German Arango said.
Health Time specialises in radiology and has over 20 diagnostic imaging centres in Spain. Its CT, Ultrasound, Mammography and high specialisation in Magnetic Resonance services have positioned it as a leading radiology company.
IMEXHS being able to provide remote teleradiology services around the world is a key advantage of the HIRUKO Software.
HIRUKO is a cloud-based suite of solutions for next-generation Picture Archiving and Communications System (PACS) and integrated Radiology Imaging System (RIS).
The SaaS contract has a total value of approximately A$200 000 (EUR 122 400) over a five year period.
IMEXHS is focused on growing its European presence and will now pursue CE marking to allow the HIRUKO suite to be sold in Europe.
The company is up 2.70 per cent and shares are trading for 3.8 cents each at 2:11 pm AEDT.