- Bio-materials company Nanollose (NC6) has appointed Carla Woidt as a Fashion Consultant
- Carla brings 15 years’ experience in the fashion and textile industry and is passionate about sustainability in fashion
- This aligns well with Nanollose, which is working on a technology to create fibres and fabrics with very little impact on the environment
- The company will leverage her experience to form new and strengthen existing relationships within the industry
- Nanollose is trading flat at 5.1 cents in early morning trade
Nanollose (NC6) has appointed Carla Woidt as a Fashion Consultant to cultivate relationships within the fashion and textiles industries.
Nanollose is a bio-materials company that has developed a technology to create fibres and fabrics with minimal environmental impact. It uses an eco-friendly fermentation process to grow fibres which create a sustainable alternative to conventional cellulose fibres that come from plants.
Carla is a leading fashion consultant with 15 years’ experience in the fashion industry. Her expertise includes product development and process, design, assessing supply chains and strategy, business process refinement, wholesale, and textile design.
“Her in-depth understanding of the inner workings of the fashion industry will be a considerable benefit as we begin to engage more deeply with brands in 2021,” Executive Chairman Wayne Best said.
“In particular, her experience working with the influential design teams within brands will facilitate both the uptake of nullarborTM into their existing product lines and convey how the fibre’s unique features can be best exploited in new collections,” Wayne added.
She also has experience proposing sustainable production practices and integration, which Nanollose says aligns with its own values.
Carla has also worked around the globe in places like New York, the United Kingdom and the Netherlands.
“I have a strong passion for sustainability and its applications to the global textiles and fashion industries, and I look forward to working with the Nanollose team,” Carla stated.
Nanollose is trading flat at 5.1 cents in early morning trade.