- LiveTiles (LVT) signs a CHF1.45 million (A$2.1 million) three-year licensing deal with Fortune Global 100 company Nestlé
- The workplace software company was chosen to deliver an employee experience solution for Nestlé’s global workforce of around 328,000 employees
- This aligns with Nestlé’s plan to transition to a modern cloud-based platform to strengthen employee communication, engagement and satisfaction
- The platform will utilise LiveTiles’ Reach and Intranet products and is expected to go live in November this year
- LiveTiles’ shares are up 18.3 per cent to trade at 17.8 cents
LiveTiles (LVT) has signed a CHF1.45 million (A$2.1 million) licensing deal with Fortune Global 100 company, Nestlé.
Under the three-year deal, LiveTiles will deliver an employee experience solution for an initial 125,000 users. However, the goal is to reach Nestlé’s entire workforce of around 328,000 users.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nestlé is a multi-billion-dollar company that has been manufacturing and selling food and beverages for over 150 years.
In December last year, the nutrition company released a request for proposal to find the most suitable vendor to provide its expertise and technology to deliver a cloud-based employee experience platform for its global workforce of over 328,000.
This aligns with Nestlé’s decision to transition to a modern cloud-based platform to strengthen employee communication, engagement and satisfaction.
Positively, LiveTiles was chosen based on it meeting Nestlé’s requirements and that its solution extends and bolsters Microsoft’s platform which allows Nestlé to fully leverage its Microsoft investment and innovations moving forward.
LiveTiles’ Co-founder and CEO, Karl Redenbach, was pleased to secure a deal with such a world-renowned company.
“To have a quality brand such as Nestlé signing with LiveTiles shows us that employee experience is now top of mind for the biggest employers in the world, particularly in a post-pandemic environment.”
The company’s LiveTiles Reach and LiveTiles Intranet products are key components of the deal and will be utilised to create an engaging employee experience.
LiveTiles Reach is an internal communication tool that boosts engagement, retention, and connection for all employees no matter where in the world they are.
LiveTiles Intranet is split into an Enterprise and Hub solution — both of which are used to compile and share information.
The company began initiating and rolling out its services in June and the platform is expected to go live in November this year.
LiveTiles’ shares were up 18.3 per cent to trade at 17.8 cents at 11:22 am AEST.