- Document productivity software company Nitro Software (NTO) launches its new Nitro Sign subscription product
- Nitro Sign is part of a new pricing and packaging model for the Nitro Productivity Platform
- The new platform now provides customers with the ability to tailor solutions based on their individual requirements
- According to the company, the COVID-19 pandemic has seen the usage of Nitro's productivity tools soar, as more businesses are going from paper-based processes to digital
- On the market this afternoon, Nitro was in the grey, trading at $3.25 per share
Nitro Software (NTO) has launched its Nitro Sign subscription product, offering customers unlimited, enterprise-grade eSigning capability.
Nitro Sign is part of a new pricing and packaging model for the Nitro Productivity Platform.
The new Nitro Productivity Platform now provides customers with the ability to tailor solutions based on their individual requirements.
"The Nitro Productivity Platform is now more powerful than ever," the company told the market.
Nitro said the increased scale of the platform has come at a critical time as organisations around the world are moving from paper-based processes to digital.
The COVID-19 pandemic has seen the usage of Nitro's productivity tools soar, with more than two billion documents opened in Nitro PDF Pro during 2020.
In June 2020, to help customers navigate the challenges surrounding the pandemic, Nitro Sign was initially made available to customers free of charge.
Today, the company launched its premium Nitro Sign offerings, making Nitro Sign available as a standalone subscription product or as part of a tailored productivity solution.
Co-founder and CEO Sam Chandler was pleased with the new platform.
"As years of offline-to-online migration are compressed into months by COVID-19, more and more organisations are turning to us for solutions to dramatically improve their document workflow productivity," Mr Chandler said.
"With the increased scale, capability and flexibility of the Nitro Productivity Platform, we are able to offer our customers the ability to tailor individual productivity solutions that remove barriers to growing their businesses in this fast-changing world."
On the market this afternoon, Nitro was in the grey, trading at $3.25 per share at 1:38 pm AEST.