- Nuheara (NUH) and Walgreens, a leading U.S. pharmacy chain, have struck a direct-to-consumer retail partnership
- The partnership will see the Walgreens website sell Nuheara’s hearing products – marking the first type Walgreens has offered
- Walgreens has over 90 million active subscribers, giving Nuheara the opportunity to build brand awareness and expand into the U.S.
- The first Walgreens email campaign featuring Nuheara has launched from today and will target over 10 million members
- Nuheara is up a slight 2.94 per cent with shares trading for 3.5 cents each
Nuheara (NUH) and Walgreens, a leading pharmacy chain in the U.S., have struck a direct-to-consumer (DTC) hearing retail partnership.
Nuheara’s smart hearing products, IQbuds BOOST and IQstream TV are now available online at www.walgreens.com. This is a unique offering on Walgreens’ behalf as these are the only hearing-related devices the U.S. pharmacy chain offers.
In preparation for the launch, the companies have worked together to integrate their online systems to provide an accessible way for customers to purchase Nuheara’s products.
Walgreens customers can now purchase Nuheara’s products directly from the Walgreens website. The products will also be available for delivery or pick up from the nearest Walgreens store.
Walgreens has over 90 million active subscriber members which gives Nuheara the opportunity to broaden brand awareness and its entry into the U.S. market.
“With their front-end branding and customer reach, coupled with Nuheara’s innovative products and back-end Direct-to-Consumer hearing retail experience, it offers significant retail sales potential for both companies,” Nuheara CEO Justin Miller said on the partnership.
“We are seeing a significant uptake in our Direct-to-Consumer sales and are delighted that we can bring this globally unique hearing retail experience to a pharmacy giant such as Walgreens,” Justin said.
The first Walgreens email campaign featuring Nuheara has launched from today and will target over 10 million members.
Nuheara is up a slight 2.94 per cent with shares trading for 3.5 cents each at 1:58 pm AEDT.