- Orcoda (ODA) appoints Geoffrey Williams as a Non-Executive Director of the company
- Mr Williams has more than 25 years of experience in the industry and previously held an Executive Director position on the Orcoda board
- He is the founder of Orcoda subsidiary, Betta Group
- The appointment comes into play on July 1, 2023
- ODA shares last traded at 27 cents
Transport logistics optimisation and infrastructure services Orcoda (ODA) has appointed Geoffrey Williams as a Non-Executive Director of the company.
Mr Williams has more than 25 years of experience in the industry, and previously held an Executive Director for Orcoda, following the company’s acquisition of Betta Group in 2020. He is the founder of Betta Group.
In February 2022, Mr Williams resigned from the Orcoda board to focus on growing Betta Group and pursue other business interests.
“Along with fellow board members, I warmly welcome Geoffrey in rejoining the board of Orcoda,” ODA Managing Director Geoff Jamieson said.
“Geoffrey has been a strong supporter of Orcoda and Betta Group and brings relevant experience to our board.”
Mr Williams’ re-appointment comes into play from July 1, 2023.
ODA shares last traded at 27 cents.